Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · June 5, 2023
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Or truly BE (within 5 years of residency, and scheduled for test)On their first day they will spend half the day in orientation then work with the MD the other half, and then on their own for.
- Reason for Coverage Need: December ongoing.
- Start Date. Dec.
- Anything that is too serious, is sent out.
- Charting/Dictation: Cerner.
- During the day there are 2 docs and a NP sharing the rounding from 7-5, Then at 5 they take. They need to be BC (Abfm or Abim).
- Location: Robinson, IL.
- Length Of Assignment: 6 months.
- Schedule: 7a to 5p every day, Monday,.
- BC required.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 25 bed Critical Care hospital.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: inpatient coverage.
- They have a general surgeon that will cover all the procedures.
- Patient Age Range: Adults only.
- They will do 2-4 admission on average.
- They now do not have to do procedures.
- Specialty Requested: Hospital Medicine.
- Patient Volume: 5 to 10 pats per day.
- They will be mainly be working with nursing home patients.
- 7 on 7 off.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
This locum job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.