Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · December 1, 2022
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They will do 2-4 admission on average.
- Charting/Dictation: Cerner.
- BC required.
- Patient Volume: 5 to 10 pats per day.
- Schedule: 7a to 5p every day, Monday,.
- 7 on 7 off.
- Patient Age Range: Adults only.
- Specialty Requested: Hospital Medicine.
- Location: Robinson, IL.
- Start Date. Dec.
- Anything that is too serious, is sent out.
- They now do not have to do procedures.
- Or truly BE (within 5 years of residency, and scheduled for test)On their first day they will spend half the day in orientation then work with the MD the other half, and then on their own for.
- Reason for Coverage Need: December ongoing.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 25 bed Critical Care hospital.
- During the day there are 2 docs and a NP sharing the rounding from 7-5, Then at 5 they take. They need to be BC (Abfm or Abim).
- Inpatient/Outpatient: inpatient coverage.
- Length Of Assignment: 6 months.
- They will be mainly be working with nursing home patients.
- They have a general surgeon that will cover all the procedures.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.