Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · April 1, 2023
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: inpatient coverage.
- Or truly BE (within 5 years of residency, and scheduled for test)On their first day they will spend half the day in orientation then work with the MD the other half, and then on their own for.
- They will do 2-4 admission on average.
- 7 on 7 off.
- Charting/Dictation: Cerner.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 25 bed Critical Care hospital.
- Start Date. Dec.
- They now do not have to do procedures.
- Length Of Assignment: 6 months.
- Patient Age Range: Adults only.
- Anything that is too serious, is sent out.
- BC required.
- They have a general surgeon that will cover all the procedures.
- They will be mainly be working with nursing home patients.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Schedule: 7a to 5p every day, Monday,.
- Specialty Requested: Hospital Medicine.
- Patient Volume: 5 to 10 pats per day.
- Location: Robinson, IL.
- Reason for Coverage Need: December ongoing.
- During the day there are 2 docs and a NP sharing the rounding from 7-5, Then at 5 they take. They need to be BC (Abfm or Abim).
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.