Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · August 8, 2022
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (40 minutes from Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Both day and night shifts.
- Must have clean malpractice history.
- Candidate must be Internal Medicine (will not accept Family Medicine).
- 7a-7p & 7p-7a.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist - must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Physician Must close charts within 14 days of seeing patient(s).
- Patient Volume: 15-18 - census is rising.
- Not willing to fly in physician.
- Dates Below.
- Physician Must attend Epic and Orientation Training.
- Night shift must teach residents.
- Close to Chicago and IN border.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Floor.
- 46 days and over will not be reimbursed.
- We are NOT willing to state license Physician.
- Will be a 6+ month position.
- Must have an Active IL License.
- Position: Rounding/Inpatient Care & OK with Teaching Residents.
- Night Shift 7p-7a - need to be open to both.
- All reimbursement receipts must be turned in 45 days of scheduled shift.
- Per our Bylaws.
- Location: Illinois - City is 40 minutes from Chicago.
- Shift Change - Tuesday - Monday.
- No procedures required.
- Location: Illinois - 40 minutes from Chicago area.
- Needing local physician from IL/IN or surrounding states: MO, MI, WI & IA.
- Can offer 6 + shifts per month.
- Must Complete ALL HR required items.
- Day Shift 7a-7p.
- Must have BLS.
- Must have a clean background.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Seeking Teaching and Non-teaching, IM Hospitalist.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 20.